The Parents’ Association is proud to be an active part of the Margaux School at Temple Judea. Our association provides an important role in our community as it:
- Supports the intellectual, social, and emotional character and well-being of our infants and preschool children
- Develops the potential and integrity of our children and ourselves as parents, friends, and effective members of the community
- Provides and promotes excellence in learning for students at the Margaux School.
Our school and our children depend on the volunteer support from every family. We have monthly meetings in addition to scheduled events. The meetings are typically held on the first Wednesday of every month. However, we recognize that families have numerous obligations and commitments outside of school, and we offer a variety of opportunities to accommodate different interests and schedules.
- Encourage parents’ involvement in the school
- Assist in building a community at our school
- Support the school with additional funding used for projects and activities that make our school environment the very best for our children
The Parents’ Association actively serves the students of our school by raising funds to provide special programs. We participate in numerous fundraising efforts including an art auction, scholastic book fair, and more. For more information on the events, please see our Calendar of Events.
With the funds collected, the Parents’ Association provides the following programs: a back-to-school kickoff BBQ, puppet shows, staff appreciation week and other special activities as determined by preschool staff.
To find out more information or get involved, please like us on Facebook at The Margaux School Parent Association or join us for a meeting. We look forward to seeing you and to a memorable school year for all!
Danielle Williamson and Carly Miller, co-presidents