Five Signs of a Great Daycare in Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, South Miami, Coral Gables, and Surrounding Areas
Are you looking for a fantastic daycare in Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, South Miami, Coral Gables and the surrounding areas? Let us tell you about some things that will help you know you’ve found a great daycare.
- Happy kids! If you go on a visit and see happy kids, you’ll know this is a great sign. Kids are excellent readers of others’ feelings. So if their parents or their teachers aren’t happy, they won’t be either. After all, if their parents don’t trust the daycare or the teachers aren’t having fun, why should they? On the other hand, happy kids having a great time is a sign of a trusting, nurturing environment.
- A structured, yet fun curriculum. An engaging curriculum of different activities is essential in a daycare. Our students have fun while learning, too! Our approach is one of a full circle of connections — with the child at the center and the faculty and family surrounding them with support, enthusiasm, and love. At the Margaux Early Childhood School, not only do we have a great curriculum, it’s part of our certification.
- Low employee turnover. This is one aspect of Margaux Early Childhood School we are incredibly proud of and share. Not only are our teachers and caregivers highly trained, but they also have a fantastic tenure with us. In fact, our teacher tenure is almost unheard of in our industry. We have amazing, loving and nurturing teachers and create an environment that keeps them and our families happy and appreciated.
- Great reviews. We know people are cautious about where their kids go to daycare in Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, South Miami, Coral Gables and the surrounding areas. That’s why we are so proud of our great reviews. And if you need more, we’ll be happy to supply references so you can ask your own questions.
- Safety procedures. There are several different safety aspects parents should look for when searching for the best daycare. First, teachers should be trained in first aid and CPR. Next, look for age-appropriate toys in the classrooms. Also, look for how kids are signed in and out every day. Lastly, there should be procedures in place for emergencies.
Do you have more questions about daycare in Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, South Miami, Coral Gables and the surrounding areas? We look forward to meeting you and can be reached at 305-667-9470. We proudly serve families throughout Coral Gables, South Miami, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, and surrounding areas.